Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Have a Delightful Day for 99 Cents

I'm always looking for a good book, and I have learned that I have people who delight in the same types of books that I like. If I am looking for any type of self-help book (which I really love), I read anything my son Brian Howard recommends. He has never steered me wrong in that category.
But fiction? I am not sure Brian ever reads fiction, but this I know, my friend Marianne does, and I can trust her if she says a book is delightful. So......
I see an email post from her today, and she has commented about a book on:


She says the book is "delightful" and that she "couldn't put it down". Ok. I am ALMOST sold. Next question. How much is it on Amazon? Because I read almost all my books now on my iPad, and I usually purchase them from the Amazon Kindle Store. I started out with the Amazon Kindle Store because I had a Kindle. Denny and I now share well over 800 books stored in the Kindle Library, and still...... I am always looking for a delightful book that someone said they couldn't put down.
So...... I click on the book Marianne has recommended this morning.

IT IS ON AMAZON FOR 99 CENTS!

Does it get any better then that? (Well, only if it was free.) But 99 cents? Delightful? Couldn't put it down? My kind of book.

In no time at all, I have added it to my Kindle library for 99 cents. Can't wait to start it. I will let you know.

Oh. Here's the book on Amazon:


P.S. Remember, I haven't read it yet,  so don't blame me if you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment